Apex Tactical Specialties announces that the Apex Action Enhancement Kit for the Gen 5 Glock is fully compatible with the newly released .22lr caliber Glock 44.
The Action Enhancement Kit for Gen 5 Glock pistols features the Apex Action Enhancement Trigger mounted on a Gen 5 Trigger Bar, and Apex Performance Connector. The kit is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and connector and provides for a smoother trigger pull with reduced travel, reduced reset, and a crisp break. When properly installed and lubricated in the new Glock 44, due to the heavier striker spring in the .22 caliber model, the kit will give you an approx. pull weight in the range of 5.5 to 6.0 lbs.
Want to know more about the Glock 44? Read this: Glock 44: Why Shooters Should be Excited About It.
The Action Enhancement Kits available for the Glock 44, and the current full range of Gen 5 models, include:
– Black Anodized (Part #102-116)
– Red Anodized (Part #102-156)
– Thin Blue Line (Part #102-B116)
– Thin Blue Line (Part #102-B116-F)
– Black Anodized Freedom Edition (Part #102-F116) – Limited Availability
– Red Anodized Freedom Edition (Part #102-F156) – Limited Availability
– Red Anodized Freedom Edition w/ Blue Safety (Part #102-F156-B) – Limited Availability
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.