Primary Arms Optics just expanded the GLx 2x Prism Scope line to include a new reticle for 9mm carbines and AR-pistols. The company says the new Gemini reticle got all the advanced features of the highly popular ACSS, adapted to the Pistol Caliber Carbine platform.
“In the right situation, pistol caliber carbines have so many advantages,” says Terry Mears, Director of Product Marketing at Primary Arms Optics. “We are proud to provide PCC owners one more advantage with the ACSS Gemini reticle, an all-new BDC reticle designed for use with 9mm carbines.”
The GLX 2x was originally released back in June of 2020, bridging the gap between reflex sights and conventional prism optics.
ACSS Gemini Reticle
The ACSS Gemini is an all-new BDC reticle designed for use with 9mm carbines. Here’s a description of it from the company.
The ultra-clear 2x magnification and etched ACSS ballistic-compensating reticle provide additional precision at further distances. The daylight-bright illumination with Primary Arms Optics’ patented AutoLive motion-sensing on/off technology grants the user enhanced performance in any environment or lighting condition, while conserving runtime for an extended 20,000-hour battery-life. Since this is a magnified optic with an adjustable diopter, it is well-suited for marksmen with astigmatism, which can greatly impair the visibility of other traditional reflex sights.
The Gemini uses an intuitive layout that integrates vertical and horizontal auto-ranging, a moving target lead, ballistic drop holdovers, and an infinitely precise center chevron with bold outer horseshoe. When paired with the GLx 2x’s innate agility, the ACSS Gemini allows for quick hits in close-quarters and precision at medium range.
This GLx 2x prism scope is more than just premium glass in a rugged body. This optic comes equipped with our next-generation ruggedized mounts. Despite being low weight, these mounts offer exceptional clamping power with hardened steel hardware, ensuring they will not move when properly torqued. The GLx 2X prism scope can also be mounted directly to popular mini ACOG-style mounts, either flush with the integrated belly mount or utilizing the included risers.
- Glass etched reticle that works with illumination on or off
- Daylight bright full reticle illumination with 11 settings
- CR2032 battery provides up to 20,000 hours of reticle illumination at medium settings
- Forgiving eye box with 3.5” of eye relief, and a bright 12mm exit pupil
- Patented ACSS Gemini 9mm reticle provides fast target acquisition, range estimation, and moving target for pistol caliber carbines.
- Quick-adjust diopter ring for shooter-optimized reticle focus
- 1/4 MOA click adjustments with capped turrets
- Compact design at just 5.3” long and 11.0 ounces
- Compatible with standard mini-ACOG style mounts
- Includes 3 risers and ruggedized mount
- Wide 42-foot field of view at 100 yards
- Durable design for fog-resistant, waterproof, and shockproof operation
- Black hard coat anodized finish
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
At $369.99, the Primary Arms GLx 2x Prism with ACSS Gemini 9mm Reticle is an innovative CQB optic for their pistol-caliber carbine.
Learn more about the GLx 2x Prism Scope with ACSS Gemini reticle at Primary Arms.
Follow Primary Arms on social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.