Redefining the Traditional Box Opener
DENVER — Outdoor Edge has redefined the traditional box-cutter market with its new B.O.A. (Box Opening Assistant). This redefinition of the folding utility knife is a massive upgrade to the classic box cutter found in Dad’s toolbox. The B.O.A.’s perfect ergonomics along with extensive jimping on the stainless steel blade holder delivers power from the hand directly to the cutting edge, and the force of the cut goes exactly where intended, all while providing comfort throughout extended periods of use.
An ingenious yet simple mechanism, a safety-guarded thumb button allows quick and safe blade replacement with the flick of a finger. Constructed of 420J2 stainless steel with a sure-grip textured glass/nylon polymer handle, it’s as durable as it is lightweight. A pocket clip ensures it’s always easily accessible for use.
The B.O.A. has an overall length of 5.75 inches with the blade extended, and folds down to just 3.6 inches for carrying, making it extremely compact and pocket-friendly between uses. Weighing a mere 2.7 oz., the B.O.A. is light enough to be nimble, but it is constructed tough enough to withstand years of abuse. Available in blaze orange or black, the B.O.A. includes three standard utility razor blades. The B.O.A is available at retailers nationwide or conveniently online at www.outdooredge.com for a suggested retail price of $16.95.
About Outdoor Edge
Founded in 1988 and headquartered in Denver, Outdoor Edge is a leading designer and manufacturer of knives and tools. Today, Outdoor Edge continues to innovate and develop state-of-the-art products for outdoor enthusiasts, game processors, survivalists, handymen and others who require the very best knives and tools available for leisure, work and everyday-carry needs. The company prides itself in offering a variety of products that undergo extensive field-testing in harsh, rugged environments resulting in durable, long-lasting products that come with a lifetime guarantee. For additional information on Outdoor Edge and its full line of products write to: Outdoor Edge, 5000 Osage Street, Suite 800, Denver, CO 80221; call toll-free 800-477-3343; email email@example.com; or visit www.outdooredge.com.
Blade: 1.0 in.
Overall: 5.75 ins.
Weight: 2.7 oz.
Find the B.O.A. on Amazon priced at $13.95.
You also might be interested in these items from Outdoor Edge:
Outdoor Edge WildPak Hunting Knives, 8-Piece Portable Deer Field Dressing Kit and Game Processing Butcher Knife Set
- 8 PIECE BIG GAME BUTCHER KNIFE SET with easy-pack hard-side carry case – This light-weight (2.4 lb) compact kit will easily fit in your backpack.
- 3 FULL TANG 420J2 STAINLESS STEEL KNIVES – 2.5″ caping knife, 4.0″ skinning knife, and 5.0″ boning knife.
- BONE SAW & RIB SPREADER: 6″ T-handle saw, 11″ (fully open) steel stick brisket spreader.
- BLADE SHARPENER & GLOVES – tungsten carbide V-blade sharpener, game cleaning gloves.
- TPR HANDLES & STAINLESS STEEL BLADES — Blaze orange rubberized handles with horn pattern inlay for enhanced grip. All blades are strong and rugged 420J2 stainless.
Outdoor Edge RazorPro Double Blade Hunting Knife and 4.5″ Folding Saw Combo, Mossy Oak Sheath (Blaze Orange)
- PERFECT HUNTING KNIFE SAW COMBO – includes RazorPro blaze orange double blade folding hunting knife (Model RO-20) and Fip n’ Zip Saw (Model FW-45).
- RAZORPRO BLADES – 3.5″ replaceable 420J2 stainless steel blade, 3.1″ gutting 7Cr17 stainless steel blade (gutting blade is not replaceable). Fully extended length 8.0″. Requires Outdoor Edge 3.5″ replacement blades (Model No. RR-6).
- SAW – 6061-T6 aluminim handle with 65Mn chrome coated 4.4″ blade. Fully extended length 9.4″.
- HOLSTER – Mossy Oak camo nylon sheath.
- WEIGHT – Knife 8.3 ounces, Saw 2.5 ounces. Total weight with sheath 11 ounces.
Are You a Bearded Man?
Take advantage of this special offer for Tactical News Online readers who wear beards.
Get 10% of your first purchase at Live Bearded. Use the Tactical News Online special code: #WHISKERS
Here’s the newest release from Live Bearded.