Shooting gloves are a good idea if you plan to spend a lot of time training on the range. They offer protection by providing trigger finger relief and reduce blisters if you spend multiple days training. Gloves also help maintain a positive grip on the the pistol, but really good shooting gloves are designed for dexterity. A new shooting glove that balances strength and dexterity just became available to the commercial market. Check out FirstSpear’s Operator Glove.
Here’s what FirstSpear has to say about it.
The OG, Operator Glove is now available for commercial sales on first-spear.com. Originally designed for and currently fielded by US Special Operations teams the OG was previously only available on military contract. The end user wanted a shooters glove that addressed the common dilemma to balance strength and protection vs weight and dexterity.
Built from the ground up, the OG utilizes advanced patterning and design that allow for maximum manipulation and feel for fire control and other key weapon functions with a “no glove” feel. The entire glove including the trigger finger itself has an advanced patent pending design to increase transmission of feedback to the user. Inherently flame retardant with no melt no drip materials, enhanced breathability and naturally anti-bcaterial and odor resistant, low water uptake, and soft drying. Core spun merino wool, Pitards goat leather, touch screen compatibility in thumb and forefinger are just a few of the features found on the OG.
NSNs are assigned to both commando and sand in sizes small – 2X. 100% Made in America with American Materials.
Operator Glove Features
- Increased Durability While Maintaining the Benefits of Merino Wool
- Maximum Manipulation for Peak Performance Feel of Essential Weapon Controls
- Touch Screen Thumb and Index Finger
- FirstSpear High Dexterity Leather (FS-HDL) Palm
- Improved Breathability, Low Water Uptake, and Soft Drying
- Digital Texture Enhances Grip
- No Melt, No Drip Materials
- Inherently Anti-bacterial Odor Suppression
- Strong and Technically Advanced, Remains Comfortable and Flexible
- Use In Conjunction with OOG for Higher Durability and Toughness
- Core-Spun Merino Wool with Nylon Core Back of Hand with 100% Pittards Digital Goatskin Palm
Visit FirstSpear to learn more.