As the concealed carry crowd continues to grow, manufacturers are hard at work producing holsters and carry gear to meet every preference. Most people who carry prefer either IWB or OWB holsters, though plenty of folks employ ankle holsters or some form of off-body carry. A fanny pack is a practical option for some scenarios and activities and Elite Survival Systems has added a nifty new concealed carry fanny pack to its Modern Tactical collection. The newest model is the lightweight HIP Gunner, which is designed to carry your weapon concealed on the waist or sling style cross-body.
This survival fanny pack comes with two holster options to keep your weapon in place. Just select the CCW fanny pack size which best fits your gun. The front pocket of this concealed carry hip bag has loops for spare magazines and plenty of room for necessities. This gun waist pack is available in black, indigo, or heather gray.
Concealed Carry Fanny Pack Features
- Smooth zipper action with easy-grab zipper pulls
- Rip-cord design for fast deployment
- Includes two ambidextrous holsters to fit up to full size pistols
- Two elastic loops in the accessory pocket hold spare magazines
- Full-width accessory pocket
- Adjustable waist strap with quick-release buckle
- Tactical fanny pack holster is available in Black, Indigo, and Heather Gray
Dimensions: 9.5″W X 5″H X 2″D (main gun compartment only)
Waist strap measures 53″ from end to end, with buckles attached